четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

city equipment kansas restaurant




I.....*blank stare*

I got everything done on my list of "to do" today except for "pack" which, really, is not something one gets done so much as something one does, continually.

I did buy a newspaper to use as packing material when wrapping fragile objects It cost almost precisely a dollar a page to get my 111-page thesis bound -- they have to print it on paper made from the skins of endangered animals, apparently. (This is sarcasm. No animals were harmed in the making of my thesis. Which I think shows admirable restraint on my part.)

I also turned in my keys and all the rest of my library books -- this being the first time in two years I have not had at least one book checked out at all times -- used up the last of my bookstore gift certificate on a DVD and a book of short stories, and got passport photos taken for my passport renewal, which I then promptly mailed off.

Look out world, SAM IS IMMINENT.

brookedale college, city equipment kansas restaurant, city equipment johnson photography tennessee, city equipment job kansas mo printing, city equipment jersey physical therapy.



Комментариев нет: